Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

I really like it

Mouse Control is pretty smooth... and loved trying to get Further and Further...
Great Action! Great Game! 10 Thumbs up!

BlackLight BlackLight

The music...Its the music that I love

Great Game....

The Outsider The Outsider

Very Sad Ending

Terrific! oh and it took me a minute to find out what to do with that brick

oh and I recognized that Lilium song right away

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

Weird game that makes you feel bad for mice

Mine got HUGE teeth and 4 eyes, and finally after pumping him full of MutagenX his Anger went through the roof and he fell to the floor- dead.

I wish i could have ripped that fucker in half with the claw!

40 Cool Optical Illusions 40 Cool Optical Illusions

MINDFUCK

When you see it you'll shit bricks

lazy ass lazy ass

<SPLAT> AGGGUUUUH!!!!!!

Great Job man.....very fun

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Very Cute

Especially if you try to spook without possessing anything. "ooooh.." Haha Good Job!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Mindless,Unskillfulness,Pointless and above all...

...GENIUS! THAT LEAD TO MORE GENIUS BY THE REVIEW OF A TOTAL FUCKING SPACE CADET!
ITS WIN-WIN! WHO KNEW?!

But if you can actually enjoy this game(at some points I consider this a game, well at least interactive) like I did not because its good!

but for capturing the pure simplicity in ALL games.
( With a story, a fight system, Dramatic music, a desperation move[FUCKIN HILARIOUS] Dramatic Voice-over, a special weapon, a surprise twist, plot holes[what about the fukin princess that needed to be rescued??? She get raped/killed???lol]
and character limit break which was always funny as fuck since It just takes the push of a button to feel so skilled and empowered and BADASS like in alot of RPG's) oooh and the Newgrounds Medal get! laughedmyassoff! well...congratulations you're TRULY a cool gamer. not one of these douche-bags recommending their favorite RPG's...

A True Stick-Death A True Stick-Death

Atomic Bomb one was my fave

Great Job!

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Sooo worth waiting a year for!

Awesome Job! I loved all the new deaths, couple of glitches hereandthere(When My exploded after eating the Shrooms, I couldn't turn back into Gretel until I quit and continued) but other than that top notch!

but y'know what wasn't worth the wait. I heard you get something after getting 5000 in the pre-loader, so I went the xtra mile(which took almost 45 minutes) and did it- and I got stiffed. so was it a goof or do you really get something and I missed it somehow??? oh well. Excellent work guys!
Way better than the first one.
Also i got all deaths, and on the deaths screen after the credits a egg appeared.

I couldn't click it, so what is it?